WELCOME to the European Union Minor Uses Database EUMUDA !
EUMUDA is an important tool to collect the minor use needs from Member States, to follow-up on these needs and to manage all projects.
This database plays a key role in finding chemical and/or non-chemical solutions for minor uses gaps, within an Integrated Pest Management framework.
What information can I find in EUMUDA ?
- A compiled list of minor uses needs from Member States. The current list is sourced from the C-IPM Eranet .
- Survey on EU Minor Uses needs in preparation of the Third Global Minor Use Summit (Montreal : 1-4 October 2017).
- An overview of ongoing projects and their status.
- A table of crop acreages.
- Reference lists of what are considered "minor uses" in different Member States (by clicking on the map below for Countries who have published information).
Not all information on individual projects is accessible for everybody. The MUCF is working on rules for access rights and confidentiality .
Currently, the MUCF and Member States are in the process to populate EUMUDA with more data.